TDI Club Business Cards !!!!

SlowSpeed

Veteran Member
I just noticed this capability! Great idea! Today, as I was waiting for the mechanic to fix my 3-day old Jetta, I was telling the fellow with the Golf TDI about "Fred's" and I could see that he wasn't catching the link... "tdiclub.com" Thought to myself to make up some business cards so that I could do my part to spread the word. Nice looking card! Thank you. I'll be handing some out, next week when I take that car back to the dealer AGAIN!!!!

OilBurnerBob

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 99.5, black on black
Hey, SlowSpeed!
Speaking of business cards... you put 2 of them on my car Friday night in front of the Siamese Restaraunt!

I was disappointed at first 'cuz the first one I saw was on the windshield and it didn't have your handle on it... but the one on the driver's door did!

Thanks for the cards but I discovered the forum a while ago.

Drop me a note. My email address is available in my profile.

Thanks again,
OilBurnerBob

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SlowSpeed:
I just noticed this capability! Great idea! Today, as I was waiting for the mechanic to fix my 3-day old Jetta, I was telling the fellow with the Golf TDI about "Fred's" and I could see that he wasn't catching the link... "tdiclub.com" Thought to myself to make up some business cards so that I could do my part to spread the word. Nice looking card! Thank you. I'll be handing some out, next week when I take that car back to the dealer AGAIN!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>