2000 Jetta TDI 5 speed Vermont SOLD

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
SOLD

I’m posting my mk4 TDI for sale. It will be here first before I even waste time w craigslist. I cleaned her up tonight and got some pictures (excuse the still wet floor mats) I will include as much info as I can think of here, I’ll probably forget some.

My price is 4,750$. If you don’t like this price, I am sorry to hear that. I won’t even respond to silly offers. I will negotiate slightly with the right buyer depending on what comes with the car etc. You want one of the cleanest, best maintained TDi’s on the east coast? Here she is. I over maintain all of my vehicles, come have a look anytime. I’m not dealing w tire kickers or BS. Come with cash or don’t come. I’m a VW enthusiast and I’ve maintained this car as such. I absolutely do not need to sell, so believe me when I say I’m happy to keep her. With that being said, I’ll let her go to a good home for the right price. I am located in central Vermont.

2000 GLS
Heated tan leather
5 speed manual
213,xxx miles still being driven
Two keys
Tons of records

Koni struts and H&R springs
VR6 clutch setup with g60 20lb flywheel
Southbend stage 2 daily clutch
Sigma short shifter
Kerma tdi 2.5” turbo back exhaust w high flow cat
Kerma stage 2 tune with a loader
Panzer plate
Egr delete and race pipe
Gti 17” wheels with continental tires 7-8/32 all around on tires
Brakes all around are basically new
Mk4.5 headunit w aux and usb

Adult Owned, non smoker, no kids. I am the 3rd owner from what I can tell. The turbo was replaced w oem vnt15 around 160k or so. I have stacks of receipts. There is too much maintenance to list here. Oil changed every 5k with either pentosin 5w40 and oem filter or liquid moly 5w40 and oem filter. Car fires up and runs amazing with no mechanical issues. Cold AC hot heat. Interior is 9/10 compared to most I’ve seen. Exterior is 8-8.5/10. There is some light scratches and defects close up, the car is 18 years old. Paint shines up beautifully still. No lights on, no surprises.

For my asking price the roof racks will be included, ski attachment as well if desired. I will also toss in a set of winter tires that are still almost new. Full set of 4. I’ll include the kerma q loader and the scan gauge that is in the car as well. If you want to offer less, the car comes with less.

This car is 18 years old so there are some scratches etc. there is no rot, there is no major rust, if any. The glove box hinge is broken and that’s the biggest issue I can come up with.

My cell is 802 855 3414 and text is the easiest way to reach me. I’m not on here much honestly.
c7d7abc4bd9d4183c3d80dcd9fbf21bb.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
2000 Jetta TDI 5 speed Vermont

Just wanted to update... my original ad was posted on FB on a tdi page. I copied and pasted that ad... I just wanted to say that I’m slightly negotiable with a forum member as I know the car will go to a good home. Not much, but I’ll work with the right person. I love this car but wife said one of my 4 must go. I had a loser come yesterday and have me waste a day off work to end up leaving as he showed up with no cash for a joy ride, could hardly drive stick. I don’t want my ad to come across as I am a jerk, I’m simply trying to weed out the bull****ters society... this is a meticulously cared for car, and will make someone super happy I’m sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Someone come check this baby out and help me make space before a family gathering this weekend, running out of room here lol.

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
I’ve got lots of texts, still available as of now! Shoot me a reasonable offer. Took her on a nice ride today, I will absolutely miss this thing.

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Car sold!!!

If anyone is interested I’ve got some leftovers from this...

Full oem roof rack setup. Cross bars, fairing, and ski attachment, keys included for everything. In perfect shape, no issues. 300$ for it all.

Winter tires 225 45 17 general arctic with 8-9/32 left, bought new last year. Set of 4 250$. Firm.

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Nicely done, and congrats on the sale. Please update the 1st post to show the car is sold.

I'm still amazed at the lack of rust. Wish I was working hard enough to accomplish that on my TDIs.

Cheers,

PH

Snowboarder19

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Nicely done, and congrats on the sale. Please update the 1st post to show the car is sold.

I'm still amazed at the lack of rust. Wish I was working hard enough to accomplish that on my TDIs.

Cheers,

PH

Thank you! All set! Items as mentioned still available if anyone is interested!

steves96tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6sp, 2003 Jetta TDI GLS 5 sp, 2014 Passat SE 6sp VW Buy Back
Snowerborder, Thanks for marking your listing title sold. Now I don't have to open up the listing to fine out it's sold. Wish more would do that!!

Oh, BTW Congrats on the sale :)