TDI
2016 Audi A7 TDI
The Car: 2011 Audi A3 DSG
Mods: H&R Rear Sway Bar
Tires: General Altimax RT43
Retaining EGR & DPF
Miles: 59K

Hi Everyone,

Five days ago I tuned my A3 Tdi with a Malone Stage 2. From the first moment of pressing the the accelerator, the power is noticeable and comes on quick. Shift points happen with speed and preciseness. I know its been said before, but the car feels totally different. I just want to add to the positive reviews of the Malone Tune if anyone is on the fence. I 100% recommend it. I don't redline at every stop sign or red light. I am a spirited driver and use the power when needed.

Now for Trentec Automotive, located in Newark DE. Trent's garage is very professional and stocked with everything you would need to do any type of work.
Trent himself is a wealth of information, strives on customer service and most importantly he's HONEST. Throughout the whole process Trent showed me each step and explained what was going on. He knows TDI's!!!!

Any South Jersey, Delaware, Philly, Maryland tdi'ers need work, I would recommend Trent without a doubt. Any questions about the tune feel free to post. http://trentecauto.com

Thanks - Jash

Last edited:

bahiaeternal

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi A7 TDI
Hi Matatk, I paid $1050. $500 for the DSG tune and $550 for the Stage 2.

Hi PeteZ06, Trust me i've been thinking about it a lot. I think NJ tests diesel emission. I have to get inspected in January so i will find out.
How do you like the skid plate?

Last edited:

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Hi Matatk, I paid $1050. $500 for the DSG tune and $550 for the Stage 2.

Hi PeteZ06, Trust me i've been thinking about it a lot. I think NJ tests diesel emission. I have to get inspected in January so i will find out.
How do you like the skid plate?
Got it mainly for security.. I drive up to WI often using back roads.. some of those raccoons are solid :eek:

Gangles

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI Hatch
Old post, I know, but does anyone know if Trentec is still around? Their website won't load and I can't find them on FB.

Thanks,