Is there a diagram somewhere which shows the positions of the wires on the ECU Harnes

tothemax

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDIs: 2003 Jetta, 2016 Q5 3.0
Is there a diagram somewhere which shows the positions of the wires on the ECU Harness?

I am chasing this randomly intermittent CEL 16512 which always comes back. I now changed the CTS it three times in one month and it always intermittently comes back. I bought the last two directly from the dealer because of the grey market ones which are faulty right from the start.

I also cleaned the connections with MAF cleaner on both the ECU and the CTS end. CEL came back after a few days.

I have purchased a thermostat and intend on changing that next. Also I want to test the wires which run back to the ECU.

My VW book disappeared from my garage and do not have access to one right now... tnx for you help identifying which harness wires are for the CTS.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
Pins 54 with a blu/brn wire and 70 with a brn/gry wire according to my book. These are from the G62 temp sensor pins 3 and 1 respectively. Pins 2 and 4 from the G2 sensor go to the temp gauge. G2 and G62 are integral and have the one 4 pin connector.

Last edited: